Website and Digital Marketing Assistant
An exciting opportunity exists for a confident person who works well under pressure, is not fazed by multi-tasking and is happy to work as a team, covering for other roles when necessary.
▪ Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
▪ Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
▪ Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
▪ Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
▪ Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
* Substantial customer sales contact via showroom, phone and email as well as processing orders and covering dispatch and deliveries scheduling at times. Involvement in photo shoots, showroom product displays and other tasks will be included.
Creation and management of a Cloud based image library.
▪ Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR & affiliate programmes.)
▪ Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
▪ Experience using packages including Excel and Photoshop
▪ Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files an advantage but not necessary)
▪ Familiar with data management
▪ Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
▪ Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
▪ Experience of Magento would be a plus
Detailed responsibilities would include:
▪ Update product information and content on the website
▪ Create banners, images, promotions etc for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
▪ Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
▪ Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
▪ Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
▪ Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
▪ Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
▪ Liaise with developers regarding the day to day management of the website
▪ Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
▪ Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
▪ Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc
▪ Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
▪ Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
▪ Produce reports to analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics & surveys)
▪ To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
▪ Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
▪ Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
▪ Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
If you have a passion for interiors, sales and Ecommerce then get in touch and tell me why you are right for this role; This is a small and friendly team based in a beautiful and rural location so own transport is a must.
Please note this is NOT a development job and this role would not suit a developer.