Orchid Furniture Money-Back Guarantee, Cancellation and Returns Policy for Customers in the EU
- All risk in the goods shall pass to you when the goods are taken from our vehicle at your address.
- Please notify us within seven days by telephone of your intention to return any product(s). We ask that you return products to us unused, in their original packaging with any tamper seals intact. You will be entitled to a refund or replacement if products delivered to an address in the EU are returned to reach us within 28 days. Please ensure that returns are packed and labelled carefully so that they are not lost or damaged in transit.
- In the rare event that goods are delivered faulty or damaged, please contact, on receipt, our head office on +44 (0)1264 811111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to collect the damaged item from your address within the EU and organise a replacement or full refund.
- If for any other reason you wish to cancel your order or are unhappy with your goods, please return the goods to:
The Old Barn
Stockbridge SO20 6BY
- Providing goods are in a completely saleable condition. in their original packaging and returned from an address within the EU, we will issue a full refund. Any refunds will be issued to the card used when placing the order.
- The cost of returning the goods is your responsibility and the goods are your responsibility until they arrive at Orchid. If the goods are damaged on receipt, we will bear the cost and organise collection.
- Your statutory rights to a refund of the purchase price for goods that are not of satisfactory quality are unaffected by these terms and conditions.
- Goods will not be exchanged or a refund given for goods unless a proof of purchase from Orchid is produced.